Friday, June 13, 2014

Positivity and Help Received

I will choose to remain postive. I will choose to see the good in each situation. I will choose to be happy for the small things and let go of the anxiety and doubts. Each day is a gift. How many people have breathed their last breathe while desperate from just one more? I will remember this and be grateful.

I have had some wonderful support and understanding these last few days because I asked for it. I was honest and let them know I was incredibly stressed and at the end of my rope. just done. I couldn't move another step and they came along side with support, understanding, acceptance, suggestions, and concrete helps. Thank you 'shed ladies.

I still don't know what school will look like next year. I don't know if we will make the switch to public school or will radically change how we educate at home. I do know that we have an appointment to an A.D.H.D. clinic and will pursue a diagnosis for Turbo and hopefully get some support, advice, and strategies there.

Lyric

No comments:

Post a Comment